It's official I finally made platinum

Funbobby68

Congrats! We're platinum now but with our upcoming cruise in October we'll become Emerald.

Is there anyway to get the Emerald perks early since we'll become Emerald on this cruise? My guess is no, but thought I'd ask. And, after reading this, we never got pins when we turned Platinum. Hmmm.

C&A points were added this morning 36 in total now , woohoo lapel pin and robes , next cruise that's all I'm wearing :o

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

That makes packing easy. I'm sure you'll looking ravishing on formal night. :)

Remember to be nice to the minions :)

So one question after checking around there seams to be some confusion , are the pins mailed to us or do u get them on your next cruise ?

I'll try to answer that. I actually attained Platinum by reciprocity with Celebrity and had one cruise as C&A Gold and CC Select. On that cruise I made Platinum by my RCI points and the pin was lying on my bed one day on my last cruise which was my first as Platinum by C&A points.

You should also get an invitation to a "top tier" cocktail party (1/3 of the way to Diamond is "top tier"--really), a bit more personal than the regular welcome back party.

Roy

C&A points were added this morning 36 in total now , woohoo lapel pin and robes , next cruise that's all I'm wearing :o

Be sure to ride the elevator a lot around dinner time on Formal night! Congrats!

Congratualtions, don't forget there is a 'top tier' party invite too for Platinum and up.

That can vary somewhat depending on how many people of C&A status are on board. On Majesty, where you usually can't step out of your cabin without stepping on a Diamond, my Platinum friends got invited. On Jewel this year, it was emerald and above. When I was on Allure most upper tier events were Diamond and up.

Congrats! My September cruise will be my first one as platinum. I travel with my sister who is gold but will achieve platinum with this cruise. So will I have to go to this great party without her and will I prance around in my robe while she calls me names and tries to throw me overboard ?? :D

Congrats! My September cruise will be my first one as platinum. I travel with my sister who is gold but will achieve platinum with this cruise. So will I have to go to this great party without her and will I prance around in my robe while she calls me names and tries to throw me overboard ?? :D

Are you sharing a cabin with her? They should put two robes in your cabin then. Even as a PA native, I had to look up Hilltown Township ;). I'm from as far away as you can be from you and still be in Pennsylvania.

Are you sharing a cabin with her? They should put two robes in your cabin then. Even as a PA native, I had to look up Hilltown Township ;). I'm from as far away as you can be from you and still be in Pennsylvania.

Thanks, Bill. Yes, Anita will be in the same cabin (she leaves her husband at home!). Will I have to go to the cocktail party without her, leaving her to drink herself to a stupor on our balcony? lol

And, thanks, you reminded me to change my location. Last year I moved back to my childhood home to care for our Mom. Mom is treating us to this cruise as a "thank you" for caring for her. I didn't move far, still the suburbs, but closer to Philadelphia.:)

Go see the Loyalty Ambassador. They have all the pins.

I don't think the LA has all the pins. it would suprise me if he/she did. if the LA does not have your pin, he/she will look up your eligibility and have the proper pin mailed to your home address.

You should also get an invitation to a "top tier" cocktail party (1/3 of the way to Diamond is "top tier"--really)

That's because the vast, vast majority of C&A members never make it out of Gold. They do a handful of 3-5 night cruises and they find some other kind of holiday that interest them more.

That's because the vast, vast majority of C&A members never make it out of Gold. They do a handful of 3-5 night cruises and they find some other kind of holiday that interest them more.

I resemble that!!!

After 3 cruises, I went looking for other things. I never forgot my love of cruising over the years. Now, I am back, and ready to take on the challenge of cruising solo on my first modern megaship.

;)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app