Sexy Sandals for Wide Feet-- Any ideas?

What a great thread for all of us with wide feet! I'm 5'9" with size 10 wide feet so I'm in the same boat as many of you, hard to find something cute & fun in my size. But I'll tell ya ladies, Payless usually does come through! The prices are amazing, and I've had $12 shoes from Payless that lasted longer than my $100+ shoes from Macy's or Strawbridges. For sandals, they often have fun colors and styles you won't find in wide widths anywhere else. And for these prices, you can really splurge on a bunch!

I have a hard time with sandals for the opposite reason. I have narrow feet (not an A width, but a narrow B) and so many sandals slip and slide I have to leave them at the store. :-(

This year in particular, I tried to buy some Prada sandals and could only find one pair narrow enough for me. The salesman told me that this season they ran wide and many didn't get sold for that reason.

So that's good news for those with wide feet. There's plenty left (I've seen tons in Neimans and Sak's - both online and in the stores) and they're all on sale at about 30-40% off original price!

Get shopping and "steal" a pair! :-)

Jane

Let me add my vote for Payless. They totally came through for me this morning! I found the cutest black strappy sandals to wear with my formal. And the wide width in my normal size was actually too wide, which has never happened to me before. I ended going 1/2 size smaller, which was perfect and SHOULD be my true size anyway by length. I'm in heaven. Came home and tried on the full ensemble for DH to make sure the shoes go with the dress, and let's just say he is now looking VERY forward to formal night on our upcoming cruise. ;)

Oh, and Payless is currently having a buy one, get one 1/2 off sale.

Archived