Halifax/ Newbrunswick Cruise

My family and I are planning a cruise to the Halifax area. Does any one know what the best attractions to see are? We have heard a lot about "Pegg's Cove"? No one seems to know what to do in Newbrunswick??? Also, are there public bus stops near the cruise port? We don't want to get there and waste all of our time finding things to do.

:confused:

~THANKS!

hi...i am doing the same cruise. doing a private tour with yourcab to peggy's cove and halifax (city tour). there is lots to see around the harbor too. in saint john, we've decided to take a local city tour. if you go read the carnival roll calls and look for the triumph roll calls, you'll get some ideas. we are leaving next sat...8/27 good luck!

THere's a great website for Halifax http://www.halifaxinfo.com. If you just spend the day in town there's a ton of things to do.. check out the link above.. the Citadel/Fortress, harbor cruises esp. Bluenoese II if she's in port, excellent seafood and Maritime Museum are all in walking distance from Pier 21 where you will dock

Archived