Noise from Terrace Pool in Aloha Suites?

DiRonT

I've never had any problem with noise in those cabins. The Terrace Pool is an Adults Only pool--although that is not always strictly enforced; I've occasionally found litter on the balcony, tossed down from above, but it's not a big issue.

Can anyone that has stayed in either A750 or A751 on the Crown, Caribbean or Ruby - had any trouble with noise from the pool area above? Just a little reluctant to pay for full suite if the noise is annoying?

No noise that we have ever heard.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Can anyone that has stayed in either A750 or A751 on the Crown, Caribbean or Ruby - had any trouble with noise from the pool area above? Just a little reluctant to pay for full suite if the noise is annoying?

I will let you know next month as we are in A751 on the Ruby directly under the Terrace Pool deck.

I don't expect any noise since the pool closes before bedtime and we are up and out around 0700.

It was that or the PH suites on the Riviera deck and I have heard horror stories about them.

Mike:)

Edited by bhopal21

I recently spent 9 days on the Caribbean Princess, and quite a few hours in the Terrace pool. It, being adults only, was generally a quiet place to hang out and relax.

However, while in the pool we did experience periodic amazingly loud screaming and shrieking coming from the kids pool a couple of decks above us, and that was pretty annoying at times. I doubt that that noise would carry down to your suite balcony.

For the most part that area is really quiet in general. Sometimes you get a loud crowd having fun (guilty!) but that would usually be during the day. Even the music is pretty low key.

There aren't the "happenings" (ie games or presentations) or loud music or MUTS back there like with the main pool.

Although they have had the island night party back there a few times. That may be the only time you hear anything at all.

We were in the aft Riviera deck balcony cabin R751 on Ruby for a week in 12/2012.

We did hear voices from above during the day when the ship is docked and idle.

Nothing loud or direct, was more random as if being carried by the wind.

You well might hear more noise while in ports from the docks or a ship berthed aft of yours at the pier!

Once underway, noises would be fairly well masked by the sounds from the ships wake.

There is possibility that deck lounge placement might carry through the cabins below.

There are only a handful of lounges lined up behind Terrace Pool, so I can't see that being any real bother.

IMO those aft Aloha suites would be the premiere location if one could afford it!