Final Payment

MrsAReid

Hello! My friends and I will be traveling to the Bahamas in November and final payment is Sunday and I have some slackers who are waiting to the last minute or don't have enough funds to pay for the trip. So I would like to know if they miss final payment what would happen?

Your friends may be on different reservations but are they in your cabin? If everyone backs off and you are alone in the cabin your price may go up. They need two payed fares per cabin. Alone in the cabin you pay the single supplement. Hope I understood you correctly. Have fun

Your friends may be on different reservations but are they in your cabin? If everyone backs off and you are alone in the cabin your price may go up. They need two payed fares per cabin. Alone in the cabin you pay the single supplement. Hope I understood you correctly. Have fun

Is it possible to have 2 different reservations for the same cabin?

Bill

Is it possible to have 2 different reservations for the same cabin?

Bill

No, the cabin in under one reservation #-you can have two different sail and sign accounts, but only one reservation # per cabin.

They may lose their deposits, and the trip gets cancelled-you however will go and make new friends who pay bills on time.:D

and you sail right after me, I promise to take care of your ship.

Edited by marshhawk

I forgot to pay final payment on one of the cabins I had booked. They sent me a letter at midnight of the next day ( payment due on Sunday, sent me an email on midnight on Monday). Told me I had a 5 day grace period, no payment cruise would be cancelled and subject to any cancelation fees that were applicable. This happened this week so I would guess that in theory that is the procedure but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks marshhawk. Please take care of the ship :-) Will you be traveling down the day before? If so what hotel? I'm still looking for a hotel to stay in. Thanks Jillbu. I will pass along all the information that I have receive and hope they get it together if not they'll be here in ATL :)

This time I am flying in, I don't usually, but my DH had a hip replacement, lost his vacation time, and I got a friend to go with me instead-she paid for air fare! Personally I like the Holiday Inn Blount Island when I drive down there, it's close to port, they have a shuttle and we can leave the car there. They also have a great breakfast (don't eat at the Wendy's next door)-it's a little pricey but with the shuttle, parking and free breakfast, we have always been very happy. and oh so close to port, you can see the funnel from the thord floor-oh and ask for a room facing the front, much quieter than the highway!:)