Up sell/Up grade fairy called today.

BenjiRodney

We are sailing on the Conquest Nov 2. Got the offer to move to an Ocean Suite today for 390.00. I took it, last year on the Valor same offer was 700.00. First time in a suite. Excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wahoo for you!!!

Happy sailing!!!

Congrats! and have fun. I got the call to upgrade my dad from a deck 2 OV to an Ocean Suite for his cruise last week and also booked it. It was the perfect early Christmas present and they loved it. You will too.

I got the same call 3 weeks ago for my cruise on the Sunshine in 4 days. The problem was that they wanted $580.00 total to move from a lido balcony to an ocean suite. After checking it out, we decided it was too much and the upgrade didn't seem worth it. We would have had to move down to deck 7 as well. We really like our room location and figure we can use that money on-board. I suppose it makes a difference where you start.

I got the same call 3 weeks ago for my cruise on the Sunshine in 4 days. The problem was that they wanted $580.00 total to move from a lido balcony to an ocean suite. After checking it out, we decided it was too much and the upgrade didn't seem worth it. We would have had to move down to deck 7 as well. We really like our room location and figure we can use that money on-board. I suppose it makes a difference where you start.

The offer this time was 390, last year for the Valor they wanted 700, turned it down last year, but took it this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk