Wow Wow wow

gaddgie

After taking the MSC Spendida a few years ago in the Mediterranean out of Genoa, we swore that we would never set foot on an MSC ship again. The food was awful, the shows short and poor, unfriendly crew, and the prices high. Attracted by the bargain prices for a 7-night cruise and the promise that the Divina was modified to cater to American tastes and expectations, we decided to give MSC a try again. We embarked on the Divina on August 30th in Miami and just returned last week. Well --- the Divina is unlike any other MSC ship. There is a full production show every night, the food is of good quality and tailored to American tastes, the pricing is in US Dollars and reasonable, and the crews are friendly with smiles. My wife says it was her best cruise ever and the production shows far exceed any of the other shows we have seen on our previous 16 cruises. We enjoyed dining in the Galaxy Specialty Restaurant which she raves about. I am now an MSC Divina fan and have booked another trip on the Divina for late 2015 in the Caribbean and Central America. I'll never take MSC in Europe due to the poor food quality that seems to cater to foreign tastes, but highly recommend the Divina in the Caribbean. Give it a try and the discounted prices are great for the balance of the winter 2014/15 season.

After taking the MSC Spendida a few years ago in the Mediterranean out of Genoa, we swore that we would never set foot on an MSC ship again. The food was awful, the shows short and poor, unfriendly crew, and the prices high. Attracted by the bargain prices for a 7-night cruise and the promise that the Divina was modified to cater to American tastes and expectations, we decided to give MSC a try again. We embarked on the Divina on August 30th in Miami and just returned last week. Well --- the Divina is unlike any other MSC ship. There is a full production show every night, the food is of good quality and tailored to American tastes, the pricing is in US Dollars and reasonable, and the crews are friendly with smiles. My wife says it was her best cruise ever and the production shows far exceed any of the other shows we have seen on our previous 16 cruises. We enjoyed dining in the Galaxy Specialty Restaurant which she raves about. I am now an MSC Divina fan and have booked another trip on the Divina for late 2015 in the Caribbean and Central America. I'll never take MSC in Europe due to the poor food quality that seems to cater to foreign tastes, but highly recommend the Divina in the Caribbean. Give it a try and the discounted prices are great for the balance of the winter 2014/15 season.

OneNewTexan,,I see you're sailing on the November 11th, 2015 10 day sailing from Miami. We were originally booked for this sailing as well, but couldn't pass up the chance to sail on the Repo cruise from Genoa to Miami. Divina will be refreshed before she returns back to Miami, so it will be interesting to see what,,if any changes have been made to her.