How many stateroom stewards?

JoeMGiants

We did not have a suite on HAL, but had two stewards. Not sure why as we had trouble finding either one of the two most of the time. Always had one on Princess even when we were in a suite.

I thought I read somewhere that HAL has junior or assistant stewards for all cabins. Is this true? I'm sticking with my lone Princess steward. We haven't been disappointed yet. :D

On our 1st suite cruise we had just one and he was the best ever! :D:eek::D Since then we have usually had two stewards, one steward and one in training. So it depends on the ship and their training program schedule. Either way it is always great service. :D

That's on Princess?

In full suite or mini on Princess over the past 4 years ... our experience has been only one steward and, yes, exceptional service.

That's on Princess?

In full suite or mini on Princess over the past 4 years ... our experience has been only one steward and, yes, exceptional service.

Sorry! Yes they have all been on Princess. Our favorite steward was "Edgar" on the Star Princess to Alaska Fall 2012! He spoiled us royally! :D

You will have just 1 room steward. There may be an assistant who assists at times. If you leave the auto gratuity in place each will be taken care of appropriately and you can feel free to give extra if you want.