Parades on Navigator

YadaYadaJodi

Does Royal Caribbean still do the "parades" on the Promenade Deck (NOS)?

I have seen some recent Cruise Compasses but only see the 70's Disco Party and the Captain's Welcome Reception. Any other "entertainment" that goes on in the Promenade on the Navigator? Are these 2 events like the parades they used to do? I'm thinking the 70's Party will be.

Thanks!

Does Royal Caribbean still do the "parades" on the Promenade Deck (NOS)?

I have seen some recent Cruise Compasses but only see the 70's Disco Party and the Captain's Welcome Reception. Any other "entertainment" that goes on in the Promenade on the Navigator? Are these 2 events like the parades they used to do? I'm thinking the 70's Party will be.

Thanks!

Yes they still do the parade of nations and also did a Carnival Night parade under the big top type of thing as well. on our last cruise on the Nav. and Disco night.

Thanks for the replies! Does anyone remember which nights the Parade of Nations and Big Top/Circus parades were and what time? I see someone said one was the 1st night. We are going to be on the Cozumel/Grand Cayman/Falmouth itinerary.

I am glad to hear they still have these. We enjoyed them on our 1st cruise 13 yrs. ago. I have not been able to spot a listing for these parades in any of the Navigator Cruise Compass sets I have found on Cruise Critic - surely they are in there and I'm just missing them, right?

We just got off the boat on Sunday and there was no Parade of Nations on the sailing. 1 parade only. I saw the parade of Nations on the Seranade earlier this year but it wold appear they are phasing this out. We asked and they do not do it on all boats. They no longer sing in the dinning room either either. Something about European customers not liking these types of events so they are stopping them across the fleet.

We just got off the boat on Sunday and there was no Parade of Nations on the sailing. 1 parade only. I saw the parade of Nations on the Seranade earlier this year but it wold appear they are phasing this out. We asked and they do not do it on all boats. They no longer sing in the dinning room either either. Something about European customers not liking these types of events so they are stopping them across the fleet.

That is interesting as I have never seen a parade on a Radiance class ship. Where was it held?

Edited by Ocean Boy