Liberty Jr. Suite - Actual Pictures

cruiser_family

do not have pictures but i can tell you that the two rooms listed are on different sides of the ship.

Yep, we can live with that. We were originally booked on a different ship with a similar set of rooms. We were just trying to see if anyone had actual photos.

Our cruise is a long way off. Maybe between now and then, someone will book these rooms and take pictures. :)

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have actual photos of the Jr. Suites (9205 or 9206) on the Liberty? I have these suites booked and all I seem to find are the Carnival stock photos.

Thanks in advance ....

When are you cruising? We are booked in 9205 in January. I could post after the cruise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We don't go until December 2015. I look forward to seeing your review.

First off I am sorry to say I did not take any pictures of the room. But I will say it was great. There was a lot of room to move and the balcony was big. The bathroom seemed to be twice the size of regular bathrooms.(in my opinion). It had a good size bathtub with jets, a double sink and room to move in it. There is a dressing area that also has a makeup mirror. There is a lot more closet and drawer space as well. I would stay in this room every time if I could. Now for the negative.......bar service (even for pops) was very very slow. If you need a drink you have to go to the bar yourself or wait a long time for service. The staff was extremely nice. But I was really surprised of how slow service was to get drinks. The food at the steak house was great and highly recommended. We only went to the main dining once and it was okay but I have had better. If you have any other questions, I'll try to answer them. We really enjoyed the Liberty so we would sail her again.

I posted a bunch of photos of Liberty cabin 9206 in March 2013. I really loved the cabin and its location. The location is the best. The balcony is the size of the balcony on a regular balcony cabin - I did not at all. Plenty big for us. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums