Future Cruise Certificate & On Board Credit

Tara Jane

Hoping someone can help me here.

I booked a cruise using a FCC which gives me OBC. When we bought the certificates it was showing $150 OBC for the number of days cruise we are doing. We are 80 days from sailing and it is still not showing on my reservation. I have phoned celebrity and been told that it will be showing at the 90 day mark, well passed, then again I phoned and been told it will be showing at the 30 day mark. I have emailed wanting confirmation in writing but surprise surprise surprise all my emails have not received a response. Can anyone tell me when their OBC showed up on their booking.

Next query when we bought our FCC we bought 2, one in my name and one in hubby's. Have used mine for the above cruise 80 days away. We purchased them in Sept 2012 and for some unknown reason yesterday he received an email from celebrity reminding him that he has a FCC with OBC still available to be used. Never had anything from them over the past 2 years. The email stated the OBC is $200 for the number of nights we are doing.

Has anyone else received these reminder emails from celebrity? Wondering if we will get the $150 or $200. I will just be relieved to see anything showing on my reservation as OBC.

Thank you

Edited by Tara Jane

No, never got reminder any emails, and our OBC has never shown up on My Celebrity either, and we're at 90 days.

We had our TA call when we first booked, and the amount of the OBC confirmed by Celebrity on the phone to our TA was greater than we expected, for some reason. (We're not arguing!)

We asked the agent to put the amount in their remarks, along with the drinks package and the agency's own OBC. So at least we have something in writing to use if we have to see the front desk/call during the cruise.

Thanks for your reply, I booked direct with celebrity. I always want to get things in writing to avoid any issues but my emails have been ignored. I feel a bit better now knowing yours isn't showing up either. Will take a copy of the email with me in case I need it to deal with on the ship.

Thanks for your reply, I booked direct with celebrity. I always want to get things in writing to avoid any issues but my emails have been ignored. I feel a bit better now knowing yours isn't showing up either. Will take a copy of the email with me in case I need it to deal with on the ship.

Call celebrity and ask them to send you a copy of your invoice. The OBC should show there as it is coming from X.

Steve