Do WOW Cards Expire?

link99

On our last cruise we were given WOW cards but did not use them. Service was good but nothing above or beyond the call of duty that would warrant filling them out.

My question is are the WOW Cards only Valid on that sailing and ship. The cards do not say otherwise But they do have a control number on them.

If they are Valid on any ship or sailing I'd be sure to bring them on are next trip. There has been more then a few times were we received service above and beyond but have never had the cards to give out.

Anyone know?

Thank You

Sent from Cruise Critic App

Have not heard of them expiring at all. If I don't use the wow cards, I will bring them for our next cruise. On one cruise, I gave out 3 wow cards and I always give them to the person they are intended for. On time I put the wow card in the box at guest services and the recipient did not receive it for 6 months after the sail date.

Didn't receive any cards on my May NOS cruise, so I sent a letter to Corp. with name of the WOW person, for their file.

Sometimes the pier is just out of wow cards. That was nice of you to send a letter as it means a lot to a crew member when they receive compliments from a passenger. If a crew member gets a lot of wow cards, Royal will give them some perks, some internet time, or a few hours off when they are in a port.

Didn't receive any cards on my May NOS cruise, so I sent a letter to Corp. with name of the WOW person, for their file.

Same thing happened to us. After cruise sent letter to Corp. and about 2 weeks later got a personal reply stating they would let the hotel manager on our ship know about the great service this crew member had supplied. They were glad that we had written to them with the name of the crew member.

Wanted to add that one time went to give Wow card to our room stewart and she told us that a complement on the survey did more than a Wow card.

Edited by retiredgram