Balcony vs Spa Balcony

Freckles83

In the most basic categories of the two options of Balcony or Spa Balcony rooms what is the difference? Is it essentially just the option to use the thermal spa area free of charge?

Im just wondering because I'm pretty sure its actually cheaper to get a regular balcony room and buy the spa pass as opposed to paying for the more expensive spa balcony.

Are there additional amenities to the Spa balcony that the regular Balcony rooms don't have? Thanks for any responses!

The DH and I had a spa balcony on the Epic. The location was great because it was close to the spa however we would not book one again. The only amenities if I remember correctly was a different type of bath products. We agreed we would rather book a mini suite for the space and walk a little further to the spa.

In the most basic categories of the two options of Balcony or Spa Balcony rooms what is the difference? Is it essentially just the option to use the thermal spa area free of charge?

Im just wondering because I'm pretty sure its actually cheaper to get a regular balcony room and buy the spa pass as opposed to paying for the more expensive spa balcony.

Are there additional amenities to the Spa balcony that the regular Balcony rooms don't have? Thanks for any responses!

The way they price the spa rooms baffles me. My Haven spa suite at one point was costing less than the spa mini-suite room.

We got a Haven spa suite for our Breakaway cruise tomorrow. To go on a cruise with me, my wife needs the spa. She is a Queen and must be treated as such.

I enjoy the spa too.

wasiii

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

We had a spa balcony on the breakaway. Booked a regular balcony and watched prices. About a month before our cruise the price of the spa balcony dropped. We paid a total of $180 for 3 of us for a spa balcony saving us $400 for spa passes. So watch the prices

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The rooms are exactly the same. The only difference is you get a spa pass.