Can I track the amount of drinks with Cheers?

Seany527

Does your Sail and Sign account show each drink you've gotten with cheers? Normally when buying a drink, the purchase will show up on your S&S account with the cost of the drink. How does this work with cheers? Does it show the drink and a price of 0.00?

Two other questions about the program too...

Are shots included?

Say I wanted to order a White Russian but didn't want the vodka...so basically just Kahlua and milk...would that be covered under Cheers?

yes it will show to your s&s, and yes it does show the BAR (not drink) and price of 0.00. you can ask a bartender where you are into your 15 max limit, though the receipt won't reflect that.

shots are included, so long as they are under the 10.00 max. note though, that 'floaters' for frozen drinks, etc. are excluded.

sure, any alcoholic drink under the 10.00 max would be included. this would include 'custom' type drinks as you request - so long as it's billable as alcohol you could order it just like you would if you were paying a la carte.

yes it will show to your s&s, and yes it does show the BAR (not drink) and price of 0.00. you can ask a bartender where you are into your 15 max limit, though the receipt won't reflect that.

shots are included, so long as they are under the 10.00 max. note though, that 'floaters' for frozen drinks, etc. are excluded.

sure, any alcoholic drink under the 10.00 max would be included. this would include 'custom' type drinks as you request - so long as it's billable as alcohol you could order it just like you would if you were paying a la carte.

Perfect answers. Thanks for you help :)

Can I add on a question? After dinner, if I order a cappuccino with Bailey's is that included? I ask because a regular cappuccino has a fee. Thx.

Specialty coffee drinks are Not included. I guess you could order a shot of Bailey's and pay for a cappuccino and mix it yourself. I'm not sure about this one.

We were able to order the specialty alcoholic coffee drinks with dessert during dinner. Maybe because they were from the bar??????? I know the coffees from the coffee shop are not included.

Edited by 9876

We were able to order the specialty alcoholic coffee drinks with dessert during dinner. Maybe because they were from the bar??????? I know the coffees from the coffee shop are not included.

You are correct my good person. You ordered a alcoholic drink with coffee, not a specialty coffee (with or without accohol) and there lies the difference,

Does your Sail and Sign account show each drink you've gotten with cheers? Normally when buying a drink, the purchase will show up on your S&S account with the cost of the drink. How does this work with cheers? Does it show the drink and a price of 0.00?

Two other questions about the program too...

Are shots included?

Say I wanted to order a White Russian but didn't want the vodka...so basically just Kahlua and milk...would that be covered under Cheers?

So order a Sombrero. ;)