when can you print out the Xpres Pass

lenbest

Filled in the online booking but will not allow me to print out the Xpres Pass as not ready and will not allow me to print out luggage labels.Cruise is in 34 Days,all-so I have not been issued my Flights or Transfer vouchers-how close to departure do Celebrity leave it.Thanks

We just made our final pymt and were able to print the xpress pass. They will send an email when luggage tags can be printed.

FYI !

The luggage tags have nothing to do with your air travel, they only tell the porters which stack to put them in to help the staff get them to your cabin in the best fashion and least amount of time. Do not put them on till after you land. Many of the airport baggage handlers have a game to see who can collect the most cruise ship tags in a day:eek:

Filled in the online booking but will not allow me to print out the Xpres Pass as not ready and will not allow me to print out luggage labels.Cruise is in 34 Days,all-so I have not been issued my Flights or Transfer vouchers-how close to departure do Celebrity leave it.Thanks

We have rhe same issue. If you enter my reservations through "already Booked" tab it will allow you to print. Another web issue. You can also call Celebrity and they will walk you through it...

Go and check that you have completed your on line registration correctly. I had a similar message come up and found that I had not completed my partners details correctly. as soon as that was corrected I was able to print the Express Pass

Edited by Beanb41