Tropical Storm Edouard

stillife488

We're booked for the Bermuda cruise, leaving today and we are nervous about Tropical Storm Edouard. Is it likely that our cruise will be diverted to another location as the cruise was in August? Really not interested in going to Florida or Nassau. :mad:

We're booked for the Bermuda cruise, leaving today and we are nervous about Tropical Storm Edouard. Is it likely that our cruise will be diverted to another location as the cruise was in August? Really not interested in going to Florida or Nassau. :mad:

If the ship gets diverted there's really nothing you can do about it but try to make the best of it. I was on the diverted Breakaway. Did it suck...yes! But it was better than sitting on a ship bc it's raining and the weather sucks. We had beautiful warm sun and I still came home with a great tan. There's worse things in life than having your cruise diverted to somewhere else where the weather is nicer. Be thankful that your able to cruise. I'm sure many other people would like to be leaving on a cruise today no matter where it's going.

Talk about nothing to do about being diverted.

We were on a CCL cruise to Mexico when swine flu broke out and we couldn't dock there. We cruised in circles for a couple of days and then we managed to get a berth in Nassau for a few hours so we could actually get off the ship.

Talk about a long cruise to nowhere!!

Going to try again next month, hopes its not a jinxed cruise! Same itinerary, different ship.....

I feel better now. Just last minute panic. It looks like Edouard will stay east of Bermuda. Our cab is coming in 1/2 hour. Fingers crossed for no diversions and no swine flu!

You can always check....

<a href=CIMG3544_zps3735e86e.jpg' alt='CIMG3544_

Stephen