Lobster Shack near Peggy's Cove?

Hi,

I remember reading something about a really great lobster shack at or near Peggy's cove. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark it during my initial search. You could stop by and pick out your lobster and after visiting PC it would be ready. Does this sound familiar to anyone? We leave in a week so wanted to add to my notes (renting a car in Halifax).

Thanks,

Hi,

I remember reading something about a really great lobster shack at or near Peggy's cove. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark it during my initial search. You could stop by and pick out your lobster and after visiting PC it would be ready. Does this sound familiar to anyone? We leave in a week so wanted to add to my notes (renting a car in Halifax).

Thanks,

I live in Halifax but I have never heard of this restaurant. There is a restaurant right in Peggy's Cove overlooking the ocean that serves a lobster dinner at a reasonable price. The food is actually quite good there. I will ask around and if I find out anything else I will post again.

Have a great cruise. You will love Peggy's Cove!

I live in Halifax but I have never heard of this restaurant. There is a restaurant right in Peggy's Cove overlooking the ocean that serves a lobster dinner at a reasonable price. The food is actually quite good there. I will ask around and if I find out anything else I will post again.

Have a great cruise. You will love Peggy's Cove!

Thank you. If I remember correctly, it isn't in PC, but on the way or just past.