Culinary Tour Old San Juan

Evangaline

We were thinking of doing a culinary tour in Old San Juan as we are arriving there a couple of days before our departure on the Celebrity Summit. Our friends found one on the internet by a company called ShoreFox. I have never heard of them. Does anyone else have any experience with the company. Or does anyone know of any culinary tours in Old San Juan that you could recommend?

Shore fox is a vendor for tours not an exact tour company in San Juan; they can vendor your tours in many cities. I am going to San Juan In December for a cruise. I have done much research and Flavors of San Juan seems to be the one all people recommend. The one listed in shore fox had 2 stops flavors has 6 stops. We are booked for December 27 for their 10 am tours. If you google the name it will come up for you to review.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Shore fox is a vendor for tours not an exact tour company in San Juan; they can vendor your tours in many cities. I am going to San Juan In December for a cruise. I have done much research and Flavors of San Juan seems to be the one all people recommend. The one listed in shore fox had 2 stops flavors has 6 stops. We are booked for December 27 for their 10 am tours. If you google the name it will come up for you to review.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Got it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

We have done Flavors of San Juan and enjoyed it very much. I have heard that they have made some changes regarding alcoholic drinks, and added a bit more emphasis on the merchants.

We are thinking of booking a tour through Spoon Food Tours this time, they get excellent reviews too and have a nice variety of offerings.

http://www.spoonfoodtours.com/

Edited by sippican

We have done Flavors of San Juan and enjoyed it very much. I have heard that they have made some changes regarding alcoholic drinks, and added a bit more emphasis on the merchants.

We are thinking of booking a tour through Spoon Food Tours this time, they get excellent reviews too and have a nice variety of offerings.

http://www.spoonfoodtours.com/

Changes regarding alcoholic drinks? What changes exactly?

Changes regarding alcoholic drinks? What changes exactly?

On our tour we had more than one alcoholic beverage. I had heard they had done away with serving adult drinks, but it appears that pina coladas are on the tasting list. We had four stops, there are now six. I'm not sure if this is a positive or not.

We loved Carlis. It was our first stop where we had appetizers and the best mojito I have ever tasted. We returned to Carlis for dinner and jazz on our last visit.