A Coral Princess Question

cindynorth

We are booked on the Coral Princess and I have been checking the deck plans to see if there is anywhere to dine outside on a deck. We always enjoy having our coffee and breakfast on the back of the ship, but I don't see that the Coral Princess has this area. Is there another area preferably on the Lido Deck to dine outside?

We are booked on the Coral Princess and I have been checking the deck plans to see if there is anywhere to dine outside on a deck. We always enjoy having our coffee and breakfast on the back of the ship, but I don't see that the Coral Princess has this area. Is there another area preferably on the Lido Deck to dine outside?

Coral Princess' Horizon Court buffet is at the front of the ship. As Mr. Green indicates, there are tables/chairs outside on Lido deck or one deck up on Sun deck.

Thanks for the info. What I was trying to ask is there outside dining on a deck where you take you food and sit outside right by the water?

There is no aft dining area on the Coral because the buffet is at the front of Lido deck. There are areas on Lido deck where you can dine outside, but I'm not sure what you mean by "right by the water." The aft section is reserved for The Sanctuary, and I don't think that's the kind of place you mean.

Thanks for the info. What I was trying to ask is there outside dining on a deck where you take you food and sit outside right by the water?

There are also tables and chairs by the Grille that overlook the pool. It is a nice place for burgers and dogs, and it is also near the pizza place.

Actually we normally don't sit in the buffet, we carry our food back to the indoor pool area. Much better loungers, and there are some small tables on the upper deck if you want to watch scenery go by. Great area for Alaska and the Panama Canal.

The aft of Baja and Caribe Deck is an open area with lots of lounges and small tables.(no big tables and chairs) across the entire width of the ship. We often brought our breakfast out on the back with a few friends and enjoyed our meal together with the sea and sky as our only company. Very quiet and peaceful. Since we had friends on both decks, we took advantage of both.. They were nearly identical.