Balcony Upgrade (2 persons)-Spa cabin for 4 possible Bump

Cruzlover7

I received an e-mail to upgrade from Ocean View on Main deck to Balcony. Had a selection of 5 or 6 spa cabins to choose from, but only one of the spa cabins was for two people the remainder were for 4. We have 4 people in our party we want two separate rooms. Problem is, if we take a room that is for 4 we have the possibility to be bumped.

I have had a cove balcony and balconies on most of my cruises with DH but never on the Spa Deck at such a good price. This trip is with girlfriends not the DH and I have wanted to try the Spa Deck in the past. Would you take the risk?

Has any one had this happen to them? The bumping that is

I wouldn't worry about the bump, you will be in a premium cabin, so they have to give you one equal or better. Probably end up in a suite if you get bumped. The Spa Amenities are only free for the first 2 in the cabin so there shouldn't be a large push to get 4 people into a spa cabin.

I have been in cabins for more than 2 and have never been bumped.

Edited by Miller_KC

I wouldn't worry about the bump, you will be in a premium cabin, so they have to give you one equal or better. Probably end up in a suite if you get bumped. The Spa Amenities are only free for the first 2 in the cabin so there shouldn't be a large push to get 4 people into a spa cabin.

Thank you, that sounds encouraging.:rolleyes:

What spa Amenities does that include?

The Spa Amenities are only free for the first 2 in the cabin so there shouldn't be a large push to get 4 people into a spa cabin.

not when its part of an upgrade. and if the person tells you that you can-- get it in writing

but the victory doesnt have a spa amenities anyways

Balconies on the spa deck are opened to the elements above-- there is no ceiling on those balconies

Edited by serene56

Balconies on the spa deck are opened to the elements above-- there is no ceiling on those balconies

The main reason we never book a room on the spa deck! No privacy and not much from keeping you out of any elements you may encounter. Though some may like them and even prefer them;)

The main reason we never book a room on the spa deck! No privacy and not much from keeping you out of any elements you may encounter. Though some may like them and even prefer them;)

Sounds like we may get sun then, no need to worry about the chair hogs. :p