formal night - pictures of what you're wearning?

pamyla

Heres mine

http://www2.davidsbridal.com/dressingroom_public.jsp?id=JNAMNCGAAA

I have that top and another top(for 2nd formal) thats black and silver also but with a different pattern and more of a tank style instead of halter type style. I have to go with black becasue its slimming and silver cuz I wear white gold icon_biggrin.gif

Enchantment Feb,2002; Monarch Nov,2002; Radiance Nov,2003; Golden Princess Feb 28,2004

E8jxdiZ9faFKEKEk7kLioMO+rbBbKHM20060.jpg

Scarletine: Saw the dress it is beautiful. Went to the sellers other for sale items. Picked out 3 or 4 other things I want. Soooo thank you for the information. How did you find the site?? Thanks again Judy

Banantami!

Lovely dresses but please can you just put links on instead of posting pics as it is really difficult to download posts with pics. For those of us living in the sticks without broadband, it makes life very difficult. All you need to do is post the address of the link instead of right clicking and inserting the whole pic. Thanks!!! Holly xxx

I found the peacock dress simply by doing a search on Shawls. I was looking for a black beaded one, but since shawl was in the title, I got the dress too. Too pretty! I've added that seller to my favorites list, and will be back for something, I'm sure.

Woo hoo! I finally found the perfect black dress on eBay, and won the auction last night. I'm now all set for formal night. You can check it out here.

Katie

"I'm currently out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message..."

I wonder if a bridesmaid dress that I wore about a year ago is appropriate for formal night. It's beautiful...dark burgundy and 2-piece. I have a photo of it, but not sure how to upload it here. It's not fluffy, overdone and simply elegant.

Dress

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until VICTORY is ours

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than any day at work</MARQUEE>

[This message was edited by imatarb on 04-27-04 at 11:57 AM.]

[This message was edited by imatarb on 04-27-04 at 11:58 AM.]

Archived