Quest game on the Glory?

cru-cru

I've heard of it. Might check it out in 15 days. I guess its an adult only game and can get raunchy :)

You can go to watch or you can participate. Whatever you comfort level is. Believe they only do this once per cruise and it's in the late evening.

We saw Quest on our NCL cruises. It is really funny- and if you are easily offended, not for you. Both the participants and spectators had a blast. I have never seen it offered on a Carnival cruise. If it is, it will probably be offered very late - on the Gem it was 11:30 p.m., and jammed!! Maybe the clip you saw was from an NCL cruise - not a CCL cruise???

Edited by pe4all

Does anyone know any details on this? I don't remember hearing about this on my previous trips. I saw a quick clip, maybe on you tube, of the game. Thank you

I've been on the Glory twice in the past 2 months and yes they have "Quest". My friends and I went in June and participated and the CD Dr E does a great job with it. Last week I saw it in the Funtimes with a different name but same game. As others have stated it can get crazy so be prepared for anything.

Can be hilarious if done well. Did see it on Liberty in June around 11 pm. Amazing what people would do for a sos.

Apparently depends upon CD wanting to do it or not.

I too, saw it on "Liberty", and was surprised at what goes on. As noted above, if you're easily offended, don't bother to go, but if you'd like to see folks having a good time, and doing almost anything, then head for the Quest Game. Lots of fun, IMO.

"SKY"