where to buy those little mini sugar bannanas

Fourseventeen

Anyone know where to buy these without going way out of the way? I will be on the Disney Dream coming into Nassau a couple of times in October. Plan to visit Alantis as well as Graycliff. So preferably somewhere near one of these 2 locations where I can walk and pick a couple up to snack on.

Anyone know where to buy these without going way out of the way? I will be on the Disney Dream coming into Nassau a couple of times in October. Plan to visit Alantis as well as Graycliff. So preferably somewhere near one of these 2 locations where I can walk and pick a couple up to snack on.

I've seen them at Bayside Grocery (just 2 blocks from the port entry on the corner across from the wharf). I think they are the corner of Frederick and the wharf. You can ask anyone, they will point it out.

They are in the back aisle on the floor near the refrigerators. May be a bit pricey, as they are imported.

They are not the fingersized bananas, but a bit larger.

They are little, tiny bananas, about 4 inches long. They are a bit sweeter than regular bananas and sometimes they have kind of a strawberry taste. I love them and buy them at the produce market at home. I've never seen them in Nassau but I wasn't really looking for them either. :)