Live from the Summit

AlanAllyn

We are heading back to Maine for our last stop tomorrow. We were blessed with beautiful weather so far with just a little morning rain one day and a few brief showers in Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Nearly everything about the cruise was great.

We had coupons on this cruise as well as the Elite reception in Revelations.

There is a daily vegetarian menu in the MDR; just ask.

Formal nights were first sea day, sea day on the way into Quebec and tonight. (It might be different if your itinerary is different. And, it was not what the printed on the first day schedule.

Many people who were confirmed for early dining did not get it because they had 1300 requests (we were told). They added 175 seats from select dining, which meant that it was hard to get early reservations. Check with the dining room early!

I’ll post more when I get home.

I'm glad you mentioned the Vegetarian Menu, so that people know it exists.

It was put in my regular menu "by mistake" one night. Even though I am not a Vegetarian, I liked the choices on it better than the entrees on the main menu! I asked for both menus every night after that!

Enjoy the Summit - our last two cruises have been on her, and we had a blast!

Edited by DonnaK

We are heading back to Maine for our last stop tomorrow. We were blessed with beautiful weather so far with just a little morning rain one day and a few brief showers in Corner Brook, Newfoundland. Nearly everything about the cruise was great.

We had coupons on this cruise as well as the Elite reception in Revelations.

There is a daily vegetarian menu in the MDR; just ask.

Formal nights were first sea day, sea day on the way into Quebec and tonight. (It might be different if your itinerary is different. And, it was not what the printed on the first day schedule.

Many people who were confirmed for early dining did not get it because they had 1300 requests (we were told). They added 175 seats from select dining, which meant that it was hard to get early reservations. Check with the dining room early!

I’ll post more when I get home.

I always check into the dinning maitre d' early if it is different than what my cruise card says.