2 Negative Food Posts

Susa

I like this! We are trying Carnival this year and while I expect it to be worse in food regard than X I would be a happy camper if it's better than RCCL.

Food on RCCL (Splendor ots) was bland and uninteresting, except for a couple of dishes on fomal night. If Carnival food is better I guess we'll be able to survive!!! :)

Loved HAL food , but when you wait and wait, and wait for the next course it gets on your nerves!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the food on Carnival!

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the food on Carnival!

I hope I am.. just read menu on http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Dinner_Menu_7_Day_Cruise.aspx

and it does look nice!

They also have sushi bar like X.:)

And even if I don't like the food it's all good, as I can keep myself in pre-cruise

shape.:) (already 123 lbs, down from 160!)

I hope I am.. just read menu on http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Dinner_Menu_7_Day_Cruise.aspx

and it does look nice!

They also have sushi bar like X.:)

And even if I don't like the food it's all good, as I can keep myself in pre-cruise

shape.:) (already 123 lbs, down from 160!)

Ok now I'd say that's an appealing menu, with the exception of the Chilean Sea Bass of course.

Doesn't matter what is on the menu, how it is prepared, or served... just keep those breadsticks coming! Can make an entire meal of them!

Marsha

Free flowing Lobster Bisque and Escargots would be enough for me, of course King Crab legs would be nice too.

Ok now I'd say that's an appealing menu, with the exception of the Chilean Sea Bass of course.

Have never had this never having cared much for locally caught striped bass. Is this akin to Dover Sole in that the Chilean is suppossed to be special?

Doesn't matter what is on the menu, how it is prepared, or served... just keep those breadsticks coming! Can make an entire meal of them!

Marsha

You know, you can get those in your local grocery store. (Are you sorry I told you now? Will you gain 100 lbs in the next week??) <g> :)

Felicia

Archived