Priceline Fort Lauderdale December 3rd

geejay

Has anyone had a successful bid for this date? I have tried numerous times for Beach area 3 or 4 stars, and added Hollywood Beach. (Anyone stayed on Hollywood Beach??) I do have an oceanview room at the Bahia Mar for $139, which I am hoping to cancel.

Anyone had any luck with Priceline?? :confused:

Hi. We are going to FLL for a pre-cruise nite Dec. 10, but haven't tried bidding yet. Just lurking on the various boards to see if anyone is hitting. I haven't seen anyone having any luck yet. I think the Bahia Mar is available on Hotwire for $111 for Dec. 3 if you don't have any luck with Priceline. It is the hotel in the beach zone with the Resort icon. I'm almost positive this hotel was pinned in BetterBidding recently. I guess I'll start trying soon for Priceline and see what happens.

I haven't heard of many people being successful yet with priceline lately. I keep trying for Feb. 10, but so far no luck.

I stayed at the Bahia Mar last March, compliments of priceline, and would stay here again, its a great hotel, a bit on the older side, but we found it to be very clean with a nice staff.

I have been trying for about 6 weeks now... miaimi beach, south beach, and key biscayne November 25th. NO LUCK! Bid started at 50 and now at 90 and still no luck. I guess I need to reserve a room incase I don't ever get lucky on priceline.

Just tried a Priceline bid for Dec 3, FLL Downtown - no luck.

We have the Sheraton Yankee Trader booked as a cancellable backup, but may take the Hotwire 2.5 stars (Amerisuites) being offered for $62 at the moment.

ell

We've been pretty successful with priceline rooms bidding the past few years. Our favorite "win" was Hyat Pier 66. Our least favorite was Marriott Renaisance.Had we realized the rooms don't have balconies we would have shy'd away from bidding on the downtown 4 star. (It is a nice hotel but not as nice as the Hyatt). If you want a nice 4 star hotel, I'd recommend the Beach area 4 star and you will likely get the Hyatt as we just did for December. My spouse always does the bidding so don't recall the prices we've received these rooms for.

Based on this thread and the apparent increase in prices, I've gone ahead and booked. We'll be getting in fairly late, so only need some place close to restaurants for a late dinner and a decent place to sleep. I got:

Amerisuites: $62 on Hotwire - Dec 3/05

ell

When you bid on Priceline and get the Bahia Mar, do you stay in the main tower? The room I booked is in the main tower with an ocean view. I am still trying on Priceline, but so far it isn't looking too promising. Hopefully things will open up a bit soon.

I bid 3 star beach and got the Bahia Mar for a bid of $85 for Dec 2nd. I did bid about 2 months ago and won it.

I got the Bahia Mar on Priceline for $42/night for two nights Sept. 1st and 2nd. I bid for a 2 1/2* and they upgraded me to a 3*.

I checked and the hotel said my room was a garden view room so I do not know where it is only that it is a garden view.mfinn great price but prices are higher in Dec. How was the hotel? We hope it is nice. We will be staying in it one night before our cruise on the 3rd. Caribbean Princess our first cruise ever can not wait.

I checked and the hotel said my room was a garden view room so I do not know where it is only that it is a garden view.mfinn great price but prices are higher in Dec. How was the hotel? We hope it is nice. We will be staying in it one night before our cruise on the 3rd. Caribbean Princess our first cruise ever can not wait.

Hi. I called the hotel and was told they will upgrade you if the tower rooms are available. We will be staying there on Thursday and Friday, so I will let you know how it goes.

FYI.... Today I bid PRICELINE...for one night pre-cruise on 12/09 and one night post cruise 12/17.....I had been bidding for months without any luck.

Bid $70. FT.Lauderdale Beach, no luck.

Bid $75. Downtown FLL, received Bahia Mar.

That's half off the internet rates that I've seen.

Good luck every one!:)

Archived