Face-lift update

natndon

Thanks to everyone. I had my week checkup yesterday and everything is fine. I go back in one month for a free facial and my "after" pics. I feel great. My neck is still a little tight, but better everyday.

Honestly, the worst part of the whole thing was having to sleep on my back with two pillows. That was a killer !!!

I didn't use any of the pain pills, never needed them. I am a slow healer too, but the scars are hidden in my hairline and behind my ears, so that's no big deal.

I don't think I'll ever have anything else done...it is a little scarry to go fooling around with your face, but this one turned out well. It's a nice boost for someone facing the BIG 50. I don't feel like it on the inside, but then there's that awful mirrow every morning!!!!

If anyone's interested, there's a funny website called badplasticsurgery.com . There are a lot of REALLY SCARRY pics posted of celebrities who've had some BAD plastic surgery!!!

I really appreciate everyone's good wishes...plastic surgery can be a touchy subject!! JUST ASK MARK!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I really appreciate everyone's good wishes...plastic surgery can be a touchy subject!! JUST ASK MARK!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sooo glad that you didn't take Mark's comments to heart...good for you!

Glad you are feeling better and I can't wait to see your "after" pictures. Good luck! icon_smile.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Archived