what to do in grand cayman??

summerfun21

Hello! My boyfriend and I will be visiting grand cayman next thursday! I need ideas of the hot spots. I definitley want to visit 7 mile beach!!!! Could you guys give me ideas on places that are easially accesable from the cruise port that have access to the beach and also have a pool or prefferably a "swim up bar" oh and lots of drinking and partying!!!!! And I would like to do a little snorkeling as well, should I just book an excursion thought carnival? Thanks!!!!

Not sure there are any "swim up" bars. The beaches are public, so there's really no need to pay a hotel to have a great beach day. A bus runs to and from 7 Mile Beach....and all of the access points have restrooms, and there are bars up and down the beach!

If you REALLY want to "booze it up", then one of the booze cruises is probably up your alley.

Grand Cayman is not really a "booze it up and party" island (like Cozumel would be). It's rather expensive to eat and drink and there are no "all-inlcusive" resorts or beach clubs - with the exception of Royal Palms (which has a pool).

Margaritaville in town has a pool, and this is a place you will be guaranteed to have some craziness. Other than that, there are a number of bar/restaurants over the water, that you can have some drinks. There are some beach bars, but nothing that's a "do not miss".....other than Stingray City. But that's a whole different ballgame.

If you're looking for fun/drinks in the sun, I'd find a catamaran that takes you to Stingray City and includes beverages. You'll snorkel, swim with the rays, then sail and have cocktails on the way back to the marina. From there a cab can drop you off at a beach bar, or in town at M-ville or one of the other bars.

Hey, Grand Cayman is not Las Vegas, but we surely did plenty of fun stuff on the islands during our short stay.....

we booked our tours on line at http://www.caymanstingraycityunited.com, so we got alot of discount and it actual work out fine all the way through every stop we made. many shops by the sea after we came of the boat, so did some shopping,

the tour guide was very nice in welcoming us, the tour was fun, we saw birds, iguanas, nat geo, swim with dolphins, kiss stingrays, starfish....it was fun

great deals...was really fun, we had a great time

Hey, Grand Cayman is not Las Vegas, but we surely did plenty of fun stuff on the islands during our short stay.....

we booked our tours on line at http://www.caymanstingraycityunited.com, so we got alot of discount and it actual work out fine all the way through every stop we made. many shops by the sea after we came of the boat, so did some shopping,

the tour guide was very nice in welcoming us, the tour was fun, we saw birds, iguanas, nat geo, swim with dolphins, kiss stingrays, starfish....it was fun

great deals...was really fun, we had a great time

We will be in Grand Cayman in early November, trying to decide on a Stingray City tour. Where exactly do CaymanStingrayCityUnited take you? How are they different from the ones that do the 3 stops: SC, snorkel stop and Starfish Pt?

Thanks for your help.