Balcony Dividers on Silhouette

stickey_mouse

We will have 9 consecutive staterooms on the Silhouette (C3, just aft of the hump on Deck 10) and wish to have the dividers folded back. I know that most balcony dividers on the Solstice-class ships can be folded back, but from what I've read in other posts, there are exceptions to this rule. I've read that emergency exists and firewalls are two of the exceptions. However, I have no idea how to find out where these are and if they will affect our balconies. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks!

We were on Silhouette last Jan. in staterooms 1225, 1227 &1229. We had the dividers open but there was a strut in the way between 1227 &1229. I just had to step high and carefully to get around it. I have a feeling you will have strut issues in those cabins, also.

We were on Silhouette last Jan. in staterooms 1225, 1227 &1229. We had the dividers open but there was a strut in the way between 1227 &1229. I just had to step high and carefully to get around it. I have a feeling you will have strut issues in those cabins, also.

Thanks for posting! I do know that our balconies won't have the struts, as those exist only forward of the hump on the 10th deck. How did you like being on Sky Deck?

There was a post on here about a year ago with very detailed photos of the S class ship and all the room numbers super-imposed over each room. It was really amazing and someone went to a lot of work to compile it. I don't remember who posted it but maybe someone else will. The closest I can find is something posted bycruisetrail. Here's a link http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328&highlight=s+class+photos+exterior+staterooms

We liked Sky Deck, but I think we prefer deck 10. All of the other cruises we've been on we have had a room on 9 and 10, midship. Seriously, just being on the ship is so much fun, I'd probably be happy in almost any location! Have a great cruise!