I Think I want To Do Too Much

Sleepylove83

I'm going to Nassau on the NCL Getaway in a week, will be in port form 10am to 6pm. I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to do, and I think it's too much. I NEED to have conch fritters, planned on Goldies after reading reviews, and hitting Junkanoo. But then I saw the John Watlings Distillery (I love rum), and the Graycliff chocolate tour. I don't think I have enough time to do all this. I plan to walk it all, I'm a runner(ish), so the walking wont bother me. Has anyone visited any of the places? are they worth it? Or any other suggestiosn instead of these places?

Thanks!!!

I'm going to Nassau on the NCL Getaway in a week, will be in port form 10am to 6pm. I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to do, and I think it's too much. I NEED to have conch fritters, planned on Goldies after reading reviews, and hitting Junkanoo. But then I saw the John Watlings Distillery (I love rum), and the Graycliff chocolate tour. I don't think I have enough time to do all this. I plan to walk it all, I'm a runner(ish), so the walking wont bother me. Has anyone visited any of the places? are they worth it? Or any other suggestiosn instead of these places?

Thanks!!!

The Tiki Bikini Hut at Junkanoo beach has Conch Fritters as well. That should save you some time.

You have plenty of time - I think you can fit it all in.

We've been to John Watling's and Graycliff. Last year we toured both places. This year we didn't do the tours but just had some drinks at the bar and picked up some chocolates. We definitely thought they were worth visiting or we wouldn't have gone back. :)

Here are some links to my pictures, if you're interested.

2013: http://www.susancrow.blogspot.com/2013/09/enchantment-day-2-nassau.html

2014: http://www.susancrow.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-carnival-sensation.html

John Watling's actually has a small menu now, which includes conch fritters. So you could enjoy your conch fritters and rum at the same time. :) And then you'd have all afternoon for the beach.

Have fun!

Edited by CruisinCrow