Opinions on JS Aft Cabins 7th Floor Grandeur of the Seas

We were looking into sailing on Grandeur of the Seas. We love the aft, and the aft JS cabins that are available are all on the 7th floor. We are checking out 7152; 7156; 7656; and 7652. Two concerns: Can the 8th floor balconies look down into the 7th floor JS balcony rooms.........and are these JS cabins noisy at night because the Diamond Club and South Pacific Lounge are directly below them on deck 6? If anyone has stayed in any of these rooms, I would appreciate any information you can offer to me. Thanks so much!

I have stayed in both of the corner aft JS on deck 7 of the Grandeur. Love these rooms. The corner aft rooms both have a huge walk in closet! And the balconies are bigger than the rooms in the middle aft.

If you are standing at the railing of your balcony you can be seen from deck 8 but only if you are at the railing. We have never found this to be a problem.

The corner aft that is not under the lounge will be quieter. But I have heard since they made the back of this lounge the Diamond Lounge it is not as noisy as it used to be.

I have stayed in both of the corner aft JS on deck 7 of the Grandeur. Love these rooms. The corner aft rooms both have a huge walk in closet! And the balconies are bigger than the rooms in the middle aft.

If you are standing at the railing of your balcony you can be seen from deck 8 but only if you are at the railing. We have never found this to be a problem.

The corner aft that is not under the lounge will be quieter. But I have heard since they made the back of this lounge the Diamond Lounge it is not as noisy as it used to be.

Thanks dixieva, you input is very helpful! I appreciate your response!

We stayed in 7156 last year with our (then) 3 year old. We were worried about noise from the lounge, because DS is a light sleeper. It turned out that we didn't have anything to worry about. There was minimal noise and after 10 pm we didn't hear anything.

As for the privacy issue, yes, as dixieva said, if you're standing at the railing you could see the balcony below you (and the folks right above you can see the end of your balcony), but it was also a non-issue for us. We loved that cabin and would gladly stay in it again.