Epic: Spa Balcony v.s. Spa Mini-Suite

ronandannette

Can somebody please let me know the difference between these two cabins? Other than a minor square-footage increase I can't see one single difference. The mini-suite (Cat. M9) has no improvements over the balcony (Cat. B9).

I'm looking to make a deposit this week on a Western Med cruisetour for next October. The prices are relatively comparable too but no use spending more than necessary if the mini-suite isn't any better (according to the website it doesn't even have a tub :().

TIA

Edited by ronandannette

Can somebody please let me know the difference between these two cabins? Other than a minor square-footage increase I can't see one single difference. The mini-suite (Cat. M9) has no improvements over the balcony (Cat. B9).

I'm looking to make a deposit this week on a Western Med cruisetour for next October. The prices are relatively comparable too but no use spending more than necessary if the mini-suite isn't any better (according to the website it doesn't even have a tub :().

TIA

Skip 'spa' rooms completely. They are exactly the same as regular cabins except you get a spa pass for the week.

TIA

The spa minis with the bed by the balcony - have tubs, bed by the door, have huge walk in showers. I studied both and chose the spa mini

As opposed to the opinion of LMB I felt having a spa cabin with the location of being just feet away from the spa, salon and gym was fantastic. I have 14 nights on board and wanted to be near the spa.

I believe one of the best to snag on epic is 14118 which is at the end of a corridor and has an extra large balcony. (discovered this long after I had made my selection :o )

Skip 'spa' rooms completely. They are exactly the same as regular cabins except you get a spa pass for the week.

LOL - I know ;), that is why I want one. The upcharge to "spa" category from either regular balcony or regular mini-suite is less than the weekly spa passes for 2 on this particular sailing.