Freedom Review of our B2B (weeks of 9/7 and 9/14)

jules815

We too were on the 14th. sailing & I must agree that this time on FOS there did seem to be a number of "rude" people. I wish I had the nerve to speak up & say something when someone cuts in a line, but in this day & age, you never know what could happen. It used to be that young people would let you pass if you were of a certain age, LOL, but it just seems that many of them have no respect for their elders, not all, but some. Other than that, we had a great time & met some lovely people, and hope to sail on Freedom again. :)

Glad we weren't the only ones who thought the 14th sailing had a bunch of rude humans! I can't even count how many times I was cut off in lines and just the overall attitude of people.

We thought the ship had to of been at capacity, there were just people everywhere. Even at 8:30 the WJ was crowded to the point there was lines.

Yes!!!! We only eat in the windjammer on most cruises due to selection being better for our vegetarian tastes, but it was SOOOO crowded this cruise!

We were on the 9/14 sailing too. We met some wonderful people but also noticed some particularly rude ones. At muster drill there were two obviously drunk 20-something guys who were smoking electronic cigarettes, talking very loudly and crowding us out of line during the captain's safety talk. They didn't stop until 2 security guys pulled them out of line. Fortunately, we didn't see them again for the rest of the cruise.

I was in same line with you then....saw them and fortunately didn't see those guys again rest of cruise. They were so drunk already by muster