Wine packages?

nachos26usa

We bring our own wines as well, brands and varieties that we can't find on the ship. The last thing you want on vacation is something you don't like or gives you a headache before you even finish the glass.

You can uncork yourself in your room or bring to the dining room where they will charge you a "uncorking fee". We opt to enjoy our Proscesso just before going to the early show.

Just to clarify, the wine package is not delivered to your cabin. Your server will show you a wine list with your available choices at dinner for you to select. If you don't finish a bottle, they will save it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can order a wine package during your dinner. There is a variety of options - usually 3 to 7 day packages. Basically it's a bottle of wine per day. If you don't finish the wine, you can save it until the next day or take it back to your room with you. If you have unfinished bottles, you can take those home with you. The 3 day package starts at $99. I bought the 3 day package for a 7 night cruise since my husband was not drinking wine.

We always buy a wine package the first night. Usually for length of cruise because we have a bottle a night. We get a bottle from the wine package when we go to Palo too. We don't do the premium package just the regular one. We only Drink red wine and like most of the wines we have had.

• 5 weeks later...