Embassy Suites Tamoa Airport- shuttle service to port?

rene194215

Hi,

some people posted that shared shuttle from hotels in the same or closeby area ( Chase, La Quanta) charge 10 dol p/p from hotel to port.

Taxi is $25 ( per taxi) so if there are more than 2 people - taxi will be more convienient and less

They have an awesome breakfast and nightly managers reception with free drinks and snacks. The hotel itself is also nice, not complete upscale but very clean and friendly. This is our go to place when we cruise out of Tampa. We have taken the shuttle they provide<which is set up with other hotels also> this year we are just calling a cab to get there quicker and it is cheaper with 3 of us.

They have an awesome breakfast and nightly managers reception with free drinks and snacks. The hotel itself is also nice, not complete upscale but very clean and friendly. This is our go to place when we cruise out of Tampa. We have taken the shuttle they provide<which is set up with other hotels also> this year we are just calling a cab to get there quicker and it is cheaper with 3 of us.

Thank you for this information!! Can I ask, are there stores that sell wine thats walking distance? And since I will be solo I think its best to take the shuttle. Do they pick up early? the hotel did not tell me much :(