NCL CAS dept - Amazing customer service

MrMike45

I know there have been some posts and people complaining about CAS perks going away, so wanted to post the other side of that and pay them a compliment and say how truly amazing the CAS customer service dept is.

We are leaving on a 9 day cruise in a few weeks, and we had a cruise booked for April 2015 already set. But after Xmas, me and the wife usually do a weekend in AC to relax after busy holidays with shopping, family, and work events. If you live in the tri-state area, you know, AC is about to implode. We still get comps from Borgota and Harrahs, but on a whole, the city is just depressing and it's not fun anymore.

So checked out NCL and saw they had a few 2 nighters on the Breakaway mid/late Jan. Kind of expensive for a 2 nighter on a balcony or mini-suite but figured what the heck, let me email CAS and see if there was anything they could do.

Within a few hours, one of the reps emailed me back with the prices for each room cateogory and date. The prices was less than 1/3 of the cost on NCL's website. I emailed her back saying which date and room category we were interested in...she put the room on hold until I could call, and after a 30 second phone call giving her my credit card, whole thing was done. So instead of a weekend in AC, we get to "getaway" on the breakaway.

Just an amazingly easy and painless process thanks to the CAS staff member I emailed. So while I doubt they will ever see this, thank you