Oasis Royal family suite or Grand suite???

Hi all,

I just upgraded my wife and I from a Junior Suite to a Royal Family suite. The cost was only $1,000 to upgrade. I love the idea of having a larger room with a huge balcony. Our other upgrade option would be to upgrade to a Grand Suite for an additional $80.00 on top of the $1,000. Since it is just the two of us should I pay the additional money for the Grand Suite or is the Royal Family suite a better deal? Pros/cons would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

For 2 people, the RFS is an absolutely wonderful room. With 2 bathrooms, an extra bedroom, a separate living area, and a large balcony w/dining table, it would be like having your own little house on a ship. I've never stayed in a Grand Suite, but I don't think it could beat the RFS.

Hi all,

I just upgraded my wife and I from a Junior Suite to a Royal Family suite. The cost was only $1,000 to upgrade. I love the idea of having a larger room with a huge balcony. Our other upgrade option would be to upgrade to a Grand Suite for an additional $80.00 on top of the $1,000. Since it is just the two of us should I pay the additional money for the Grand Suite or is the Royal Family suite a better deal? Pros/cons would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Totally confused, why is a GS $80 more than an RFS? Had to read this twice. I first thought your other option was the GS for $80 more than JS.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Totally confused, why is a GS $80 more than an RFS? Had to read this twice. I first thought your other option was the GS for $80 more than JS.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

About a week and a half ago, I upgraded myself from a GS to a CL (L1) for my Oasis cruise. I was shocked at the price...it was the lowest priced full suite on the ship because of a weekend special.:D Sometimes, it's all about timing!:)

Edited by Cindy

How can you do that? The RFS has a 5 person minimum to book.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sail in 31 days. They open the cabins to everyone when you get close to your sailing date.

Thank you all for chiming in. We will stay with the Royal Family Suite. The size of the cabin and the perks are too good to pass up. :D

They must have very few GS left, making the GS price high, or the crise is close enough to sailing that they have to lower the RFS price to sell it.