All Inclusive Sale

I have a question regarding the current all-inc sale. From what I understand it includes the select drinks package (the wine and beer one). Does anyone know if you can pay the difference, an extra $15 or $25, and upgrade to the premium or ultimate package, or would you have to buy a whole new package?

Also would everyone have to upgrade to the new package? I do not drink (since I stopped smoking a year ago I cant drink alcohol at all, it reacts really badly and my face go all red and blotchy and I get really hot after a sip of wine) and therefore it is pointless having even the select package for me, I just want soft drinks.

I have a question regarding the current all-inc sale. From what I understand it includes the select drinks package (the wine and beer one). Does anyone know if you can pay the difference, an extra $15 or $25, and upgrade to the premium or ultimate package, or would you have to buy a whole new package?

Also would everyone have to upgrade to the new package? I do not drink (since I stopped smoking a year ago I cant drink alcohol at all, it reacts really badly and my face go all red and blotchy and I get really hot after a sip of wine) and therefore it is pointless having even the select package for me, I just want soft drinks.

In previous versions of these sales, Royal has allowed guests to upgrade packages by paying the difference. Also, Royal does not require all guests in a stateroom to purchase the same (or any) package.

In previous versions of these sales, Royal has allowed guests to upgrade packages by paying the difference. Also, Royal does not require all guests in a stateroom to purchase the same (or any) package.

Bob,

Do you have a link to what's included in the drink packages? There seems to be very little information on the cruise planner.

Bob,

Do you have a link to what's included in the drink packages? There seems to be very little information on the cruise planner.

Here's a description of the packages:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

Note that the prices in the document are wrong now. They have changed their policy and lowered the prices but now add 15% for tips, so all but the Ultimate package are more expensive.

Here's a description of the packages:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

Note that the prices in the document are wrong now. They have changed their policy and lowered the prices but now add 15% for tips, so all but the Ultimate package are more expensive.

Thanks.

Edited by Big_G