Rules for getting price drop

What are the rules for getting price drops during the BOGOHO sale and the WOW sale? If you originally purchase during the sale, can you get the drop if the sale is still on going? If you get a price drop today the last day of the WOW sale can you get the OBC? I'm confused as to if it needs to be a new booking. If I got the drop and OBC in an email receipt am I good?

Don't know about the WOW sale but we booked our Jan. 2015 cruise on Jewel in July during BOGOHO. This past Monday I noticed a significant price drop...called them and got about $400 off of our final payment due later this month.

What are the rules for getting price drops during the BOGOHO sale and the WOW sale? If you originally purchase during the sale, can you get the drop if the sale is still on going? If you get a price drop today the last day of the WOW sale can you get the OBC? I'm confused as to if it needs to be a new booking. If I got the drop and OBC in an email receipt am I good?

I suggest that you call them! Ask for the new rate AND the OBC.

I did call and got the new rate and the OBC, but I'm worried that once they go over the months bookings it will get flagged.

Ask for a written copy of your invoice with the price you got today. Good to have something in writing.

I have the reservation email with the new rate and OBC. Do you think it will get flagged?

I don't know about getting flagged. However, if you have any problems with the rate changing in the future, that invoice you got via email will come in handy.