Harley Davidson Cozumel

We are crusing next month Nov 2014, on Brillance of the Sea, to Cozumel,Mexico. Does anyone know when the ship docs is there a Harley Davidson store close by when we get off the ship? We are from Florida and want to buy some Harley Davidson tee shirts from Cozumel. Thx! :)

We are crusing next month Nov 2014, on Brillance of the Sea, to Cozumel,Mexico. Does anyone know when the ship docs is there a Harley Davidson store close by when we get off the ship? We are from Florida and want to buy some Harley Davidson tee shirts from Cozumel. Thx! :)

There wasn’t a Harley Davidson store close to the pier that sold official HD shirts in 2011. Not even in town. There were some stores selling knock off look alike HD shirts. At best they were horrible looking and I wouldn’t be caught dead in one of those. If you ride I don’t need to explain.

Edited by davekathy

I believe there are some Harley Davidson products available in EagleRider. Contact them directly. Adrian is the owner. We did two tours with him on two separate cruise stops in Cozumel in 2012 and 2014 (rented FAT BOY and Adrian took us around the island). We received some headgear and t-shirts as gifts, but I don't recall if they were Harley's or EagleRider's made. Adrian will most likely respond to you and help you out. We were very impressed with the service he provides. Look up other reviews on CC or Trip Advisor about EagleRider (there are many, all excellent), plus some people from those threads may give you more info. They seem to be real bike enthusiasts.:)

I believe there are some Harley Davidson products available in EagleRider. Contact them directly. Adrian is the owner. We did two tours with him on two separate cruise stops in Cozumel in 2012 and 2014 (rented FAT BOY and Adrian took us around the island). We received some headgear and t-shirts as gifts, but I don't recall if they were Harley's or EagleRider's made. Adrian will most likely respond to you and help you out. We were very impressed with the service he provides. Look up other reviews on CC or Trip Advisor about EagleRider (there are many, all excellent), plus some people from those threads may give you more info. They seem to be real bike enthusiasts.:)

I did (by phone) this AM right after Big G posted their websit. No Harley Davidson clothing at all. Bummer!

Edited by davekathy

We were there last year and they just built a brand new plaza across the street from the pier and there is a Harley shop there. I bought tshirts and patches there.

:):)

We were there last year and they just built a brand new plaza across the street from the pier and there is a Harley shop there. I bought tshirts and patches there.

About time. Thanks for the update. I like to collect the Harley Davidson poker chips and authentic HD T-shirts which only can be purchased at licensed shops or stores.

Edited by davekathy

There is more then one dock in Cozumel so depending on which dock your at it may be close to you. There is a new plaza across the street from one of the piers which if you walk through the cruise terminal and through the gates its directly across the street its on the back side of the plaza. You will see a Hard Rock Cafe sign just walk towards it and you should see the Harley store. We bought T-shirts there last year, prices are a bit higher then most Harley stores in the USA but that's to be expected in the Caribbean. Not a huge selection but you should be able to find something.

There is more then one dock in Cozumel so depending on which dock your at it may be close to you. There is a new plaza across the street from one of the piers which if you walk through the cruise terminal and through the gates its directly across the street its on the back side of the plaza. You will see a Hard Rock Cafe sign just walk towards it and you should see the Harley store. We bought T-shirts there last year, prices are a bit higher then most Harley stores in the USA but that's to be expected in the Caribbean. Not a huge selection but you should be able to find something.

Do you mean the 'Hard Rock' sign without a Hard Rock Cafe? :confused: Last time we were there, we saw the sign but found no cafe. We weren't sure if they moved or put up the sign before they opened the cafe.

Do you mean the 'Hard Rock' sign without a Hard Rock Cafe? :confused: Last time we were there, we saw the sign but found no cafe. We weren't sure if they moved or put up the sign before they opened the cafe.

yeah you got that right, there is a sign, but no café that we saw ;). I am not sure if it just was no open yet, or if they ran out of money before opening it, or if it may be open now?? Not sure but know there was no café last year when we were there, just the sign but its a good land mark for finding the Harley store as its in the same area.