Wash you hands song

They played the wash your hands song as part of the Muster Drill video on Allure last week.

Interesting, Then again I always see people on cruises or work come out of a stall and not wash their hands.

Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I found this thread when I was trying to find a better quality version of the video I took last week, but seeing as nobody seems to have one I thought people might want this version:

The song is annoyingly catchy, and I still find myself whistling it now :)

.. wash your hands...

I believe Merion Mom is right, I remember hearing it play on a continuous loop on Channel 27 on Explorer. Very catchy...I caught myself singing it in the stateroom multiple times. Now it's stuck in my head again. :)

Thanks for posting the video!

• 2 months later...
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but I found this thread when I was trying to find a better quality version of the video I took last week, but seeing as nobody seems to have one I thought people might want this version:

.. wash your hands...

Just reading my old posts, love love love this thank you so much you have made my evening

Noticed this was your first post. Welcome to Cruise Critic and for your annoyingly catchy video! :D

.. wash your hands...

We loved this song as well and not only did we record a video of it on an iPhone to enjoy back at home, but I also learned how to play it on guitar. Now I randomly serenade my wife with it when she least expects it.

One word describes this, awesome!

• 8 months later...

Having been just off Enchantment OTS, the song still gets played in rather heavy rotation the first day or so of the cruise.

I am also somewhat convinced that they may have hired the same company (if not the same singer!) responsible for the "Dumb Ways to Die" rail safety advert for Metro Rail (Melbourne). (Warning: The aforementioned rail video is a similarly infectiously catchy earworm!) Apparently others who've seen both videos seem to note the resemblance too...

• 1 year later...
Heard this song on our Navigator cruise back in November...all I could think about was a family vacation to Disney World many years ago where I thought if I heard "It's a Small World" one more time, I might go completely insane! :D

Pete

It was either that or a very old ride (no longer there) if you had wings...had wings....had wings.

...I do know that to wash your hands properly you need to sing the "Happy Birthday" song twice all the way through!

Yep - my Mom was an RN, and taught nursing. She taught that to her students... and of course, I grew up hearing it. :)

--bruce T.