Oasis of the Seas / Allure of the Seas - cabin 14697

Hi we are sailing on the Oasis of the Seas in Feb 2015, and will be in cabin 14697 in the Boardwalk. I am trying to find pictures of the view, from the balcony. I know it overlooks the boardwalk but I'm trying to find out if we'll be able to see the ocean at all, or be able to see the Aqua Theatre shows from the balcony?

If you've stayed in this cabin, or any cabin around this location can you please let me know the view or post pictures. Or if you know someplace I can look this information up on line, that would be great as I cannot find anything in search.

Also just realized the sports deck is directly above us, any noise from bouncing basketballs, etc?

Thanks!!

Have you checked the Cabin Sticky above? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1223724&highlight=allure+boardwalk Tons of cabin info, pictures, etc. Even if not your exact cabin, you can get a good idea of view....

Basically, you're looking down at the entrance to the Boardwalk and the Carousel. Very distant limited view of the water and limited aqua theater, maybe the high rise dive platforms, but you won't be watching the show from there. If you want water and Aqua theater, you need to move further back....