Breeze Secrets

jenn6743

I went on the Breeze exactly 1 year minus 1 day ago. I loved her.. but I don't really remember many details... We leave for her in 7 days... I remember loving Guy's but who doesn't ? I was wondering what is some of your favorite things about her....

Thanks Jenn

Edited by jenn6743

Easy! Cucina del Capitano restaurant, Twilight Zone frozen drink, enjoying coffee on the balcony in the morning, Red Frog Pub, people watching, leaving from Miami (beautiful port!), sitting on the comfy chairs in the shade on the Lido, piano bar, waterworks, ropes course, mini golf, 24 hour soft serve ice cream, Reuben sandwich through room service and most of all- the beautiful Caribbean Sea. ImageUploadedByForums1412436773.042516.jpg.eea084b9cf23e1038b6944faba7db676.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
Do you need top make reservations in advance to go to it? I think i read it was 15.00 per person, correct? What did you have that you liked so much? Oh one more :) where is it located on the ship? Thanks

The Italian restaurant is free during the lunch time. $15 for supper time, but definitely try it at lunch. Also try Jimmys sea side BBQ, located on deck 5 starboard midship. only open on sea days at lunch time.

The Italian restaurant is free during the lunch time. $15 for supper time, but definitely try it at lunch. Also try Jimmys sea side BBQ, located on deck 5 starboard midship. only open on sea days at lunch time.

Did not care for Jimmy's BBQ at all. Mayonaise cole slaw sitting out in the sun not on a cooled table. I was very disappointed in the pulled pork and the grilled sausage wasn't good either. :( Had more delight in the pizza kitchen, true Italian pizza! Haven't had so good since visiting Croatia.