Which dock in Willemstad, Curacao for the Zuiderdam in October?

BlackJack2

All the times we have been to Curacao on various ships -- small to large -- we have docked at the Mega pier. Even when we were the only ship there.

If you have mobility issues, it is not an easy walk to town.

Sorry. I probably should have qualified what I meant by easy walk. In addition, the path is a sort of cobblestone, which I imagine would be hard on a scooter or anything with wheels.

It's also usually pretty hot, albeit breezy.

Edited by POA1

Sorry. I probably should have qualified what I meant by easy walk. In addition, the path is a sort of cobblestone, which I imagine would be hard on a scooter or anything with wheels.

It's also usually pretty hot, albeit breezy.

Last time we were there I used my scooter touring for the entire day. By evening I felt like I had been run over by a truck. :eek: Those cobblestones are wicked.

Can you tell us why you feel that way? Curacao is one of our favorite Caribbean ports. We always have a lovely day there.

I like Curacao so much that I'm repeating the Sunfarer cruise primarily to see it again. Actually for the 3rd time counting a cruise on another line.

Such a lousy port, stay on the ship!

I have had the opposite experince both time we were there. Going scuba diving first thing on the port call may have something to do with putting me in a good frame of mind. Oh, and both times we were there on the last day of Carnival and it was quite festive. :)