A question about vouchers.

mightymel2

My husband and I will be sailing on the Divina on October 18th. This will be our 1st cruise and we are very excited. My question is this, yesterday I purchased 2 sets of vouchers one for is the American Soda package and the other is the ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE package. On the confirmation email that I received they categorize each package and before the American Soda package it says Thirst and before the Allegrissimo Escape package it says Sweet. I am hoping I didn't make some sort of silly mistake when I reserved them and end up with 15 servings of cakes and pies instead of beverages. Has anybody else noticed this with their voucher reservations or should I call them just to make sure?

MSC has a cute way of describing their packages on their confirmations - when you print out your reservations you will see the correct description. Be sure to bring your print-outs on board with you. We sail the week before you and are looking forward to being on MSC again. Have a great time!

I just booked 6 books for our upcoming sailing, bummed we can't book the unlimited package since there is a large group of us and we are all linked, but I think the coupons should work just fine. I also like that they don't charge us until we board, which is great because we have a 150.00 OBC.....Cant wait :)