Current Fantasy Platinum Gift

taecruise2

Can anyone tell me what the current gift is on the Fantasy ? Also , this is my first time leaving from Charleston. I will be dropped off at port , is the process different from other ports ? I appreciate any info and suggestions that will make this process smoother

Off the Fantasy last week and we got the coffee mugs. We did trade them in for a tumbler and an insulated bag. This photo is one I took on our Liberty cruise this past May/June.

IMG_4418.jpg

Edited by Terre

Just got off a b2b on the Freedom a little over a week ago, and got coffee mugs on first cruise, and insulated bags on second cruise. Going again next month and just curious if anyone has a picture of of toiletry bag everyone is getting now. :rolleyes:

Thanks , can you tell me anything about the embarkation process. I will be dropped off at the port. Never departed from Charleston

Depending on how early you are there, you should get on quite early. We embarked around 11:00 and only waited in line about 3 minutes before we were called over. Being Platinum, they wanted to take us somewhere, but we just went on up to the ship, I mean, no one else was there hardly, no need to wait! Our luggage arrived shortly after. It is a small terminal, but like I said, if you are there early it's not crowded early.