Any updates on VOS upgrade's yet ?

Flowrider, Virtual balconies cabins, Outdoor Screen, Diamond Club, extra cabins on deck 3 & 12 (like Navigator), pervasive wifi etc.

Food: Giovanni's Table on deck 4 where the disco is. Chops Grille where Portofino now is at the entrance of the Windjammer. Izumi will go to the VCL, and The Tavern will come on deck 4, where Boleros is on other Voyager and Freedom Class ships. The Tavern is a gastro pub with an upscale Sports Bar atmosphere.

My husband will be off to this one at some point this week, just waiting on flights.

As usual, anything he shares with me, I'll let you know :)

Looking forward to anything you can share on this one,

We are booked on VOS on its voyage from Singapore to Sydney Australia on the 25th November straight after its refurbishment

My husband will be off to this one at some point this week, just waiting on flights.

As usual, anything he shares with me, I'll let you know :)

Hi Aim1, will you use this post or start another one? Love your dry dock updates, thanks to you and your hubby!!

Hi Aim1, will you use this post or start another one? Love your dry dock updates, thanks to you and your hubby!!

Hmmm, I suppose it depends on how much he can send me, but maybe a new post is a good idea then at least you will all know where I've put anything :)

Well, nothing like last minute eh!

Dave called me as I was driving home tonight, he has flights for tomorrow morning!

Less than 12 hours with him, feeling quite sad at the moment to be honest, even though this is a dry dock and it's what he does, and I know we'll both cope. I just need to find my big girl panties and I'm sure I'll be fine! :o

Well, nothing like last minute eh!

Dave called me as I was driving home tonight, he has flights for tomorrow morning!

Less than 12 hours with him, feeling quite sad at the moment to be honest, even though this is a dry dock and it's what he does, and I know we'll both cope. I just need to find my big girl panties and I'm sure I'll be fine! :o

That is definitely last minute, thanks for taking the time to do this, we really appreciate it.