Do You Prefer Tuscan or Murano on the Reflection?

purpletequila

We are not fans of Murano, I can't eat seafood so we find the choices limited. We have tried it twice and both times had less than good service. On the other hand we really enjoy Tuscan and a table by the window in the early evening makes for a very romantic dinner.

Can't comment on Reflection per se but Ive eaten in both Murano and Tuscan Grill on Equinox. Both were excellent - food and service - but I find the food in Murano a bit rich for my liking, whereas I could happily eat in the Tuscan grill every night!!

OD

If you're a foodie and winey like myself Murano is the one. Tuscan grill is good but not in the same class as Murano. I've said this before in other posts. IMHO only 2 other restaurants beat Murano, Spiaggia in Chicago and Victoria & Albert's at the Disney Grand Floridian. Food is so subjective so some people might disagree. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

Both Murano and Tuscan are fantastic, but very different experiences.

Murano is one of the best restaurants at sea in our opinion. The only thing about it is sometimes we are not in the mood to spend such a long time at dinner.

Tuscan for me had one of the best rib-eye and french onion soup i have ever had. And the view out the windows from the back of the ship was beautiful.

Basically you cant go wrong here.... :)

We prefer Tuscan Grill. Food is very subjective, but Murano food is too rich for our tastes and we do not really enjoy spending over three hours at dinner. Tuscan has a great variety and the tables at the back of the ship by the windows are great if you do not eat too late.

We were on Reflection last April - tried them all and enjoyed Lawn Club Grill the most. Tuscan and Murano were very good but LCG's casual outdoors setting with flat bread and grill selections were great. Good Luck

If you're a foodie and winey like myself Murano is the one. Tuscan grill is good but not in the same class as Murano. I've said this before in other posts. IMHO only 2 other restaurants beat Murano, Spiaggia in Chicago and Victoria & Albert's at the Disney Grand Floridian. Food is so subjective so some people might disagree. :)

HI there-

Have you sailed on the Summit? I just realized Murano appears to be Normandie renamed. :D If that's the case, I went to Normandie 3 times and still dream about the warm goat cheese souffle.

We were on Reflection last April - tried them all and enjoyed Lawn Club Grill the most. Tuscan and Murano were very good but LCG's casual outdoors setting with flat bread and grill selections were great. Good Luck

Good to know! I am hesitant to go to the Lawn Club but will be going anyway if I buy the package. For some reason, it doesn't strike me as being a place that's worth the cover charge. ??? I don't know why. What was your favorite item there? And recommendations?

We prefer Tuscan Grill. Food is very subjective, but Murano food is too rich for our tastes and we do not really enjoy spending over three hours at dinner. Tuscan has a great variety and the tables at the back of the ship by the windows are great if you do not eat too late.

Thanks for the seating tip! I'm going to shoot for one of those tables with a view.

I just realized Murano is basically the Summit's Normandie from what I can tell, in which case, I agree with you. While I thought the food was great, it took FOREVER.

HI there-

Have you sailed on the Summit? I just realized Murano appears to be Normandie renamed. :D If that's the case, I went to Normandie 3 times and still dream about the warm goat cheese souffle.

Never been on Summit. Planning on it for 2016:)