Allure of the sea dry dock and dynamic dinning

esper10

Thanks for clarifying and confirming that the existing information that we know about has not changed.

It will be interesting to see if it rolls out to the Vision and Radience class ships and if they can roll it out without having the ship go into Drydock to do it.

Yeah...the jury's still out on that one...

I really hope that doesn't happen to those ships. I think it will be difficult to implement on those ships because they don't have much extra room for dining options.

They could modify the existing MDR into zones (2 levels) with some modifications of course...but agree the cost may not outway the benefit for the change on those specific ships.

The MDR on Radiance was very nice as is back in May...and share your view that it would be nice to have things stay the same.

Thank you, does that mean they won't Dave that windjammer that I hears about? It's a big buffet place,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The indjammer will still be there.

Instead of one main dining room where there is a different menu each night there will instead be 3 or 4 restaurants that are still free that each have their own distinct menu that is the same every night.

The indjammer will still be there.

Instead of one main dining room where there is a different menu each night there will instead be 3 or 4 restaurants that are still free that each have their own distinct menu that is the same every night.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be on Quantum in a little over 40 days and while I love the main dining room and formal nights I am anxious to try dynamic dining. The menus in the free restaurants look awesome and it was nice to pick a varied dining time each night. I had no trouble at all with reservations. So we shall see. I am being optimistic. I am on Allure Oct 2015, so after my Quantum cruise I will know whether or not I am hoping for the switch on allure. :cool: