Steakhouse Reservations

fozzy1975

Okay, if you mean what time does the steakhouse open for guests, I believe the earliest reservation time is 5:30 p.m. It is only open in the evening from 5:30-9:30 p.m.

If you mean how soon after you book your cruise, I think I read that you may not be allowed to make steakhouse reservations until you are paid in full for the cruise. Not really sure about that though. Fellow CC'ers---please let us know on this. You can book before your cruise through your booking # on carnival.com. When you log in under your booking #, it will be in the blue area on the left page side, under activities, "steakhouse". I you are not paid in full yet and want to book I guess you could try this and see if it will let you!

We just booked ours for first night of cruise, Nov. 9th!!!, on Valor. Remember if you book steakhouse for first night, they give you a free bottle of wine with dinner.:)

Yes, I was looking to know when you can make a reservation. Meaning I want to make one now for my cruise in 250 days lol:) I tried to log in under my booking ID and I completed all the necessary info date and time I wanted but got kicked out when I submitted. No biggie...I have LOTS of time:(

Yes, I was looking to know when you can make a reservation. Meaning I want to make one now for my cruise in 250 days lol:) I tried to log in under my booking ID and I completed all the necessary info date and time I wanted but got kicked out when I submitted. No biggie...I have LOTS of time:(

As I recall (I have not made a steakhouse reservation since 2011), I believe reservation open after the final payment date has passed.

Our Breeze sail date was September 21st, final pmt date Aug 22 and I paid cruise in full August 7th.

I made steakhouse reservations the first week of June and received a confirmation email 2 days later.

I had this problem but it was my computer, more specifically my browser, getting kicked back. Changed computers, e-mail went through and confirmation rec'd rather quickly.

Made a reservation for next October, and we received confirmation for this October (the info that I entered was at the bottom of the confirmation and I did enter 2015). Confirmation was within 24 hours, and I emailed back to make sure it was for next year and got a response within 2 hours.

(Yes, I like to plan ahead...it keeps me going 😊)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How early can you make reservations at the steakhouse?

I booked my next cruise in June. It's not until 11/28/2015. I've already got steakhouse and Chef's Table reservations. I requested them 5 minutes after paying my deposit. So the answer is, as soon as you're booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And be sure to print and take that copy of your steakhouse reservation with you on your cruise. I booked in July for a September sail date on the Magic. I thought it was unusual that we didn't get that little reminder card but also knew we didn't have the best room steward and thought it might have gotten delivered to the wrong stateroom. Well when we got to the steakhouse they had no record of our reservation. So glad I had my copy.

Does the free bottle of wine pertain to all ships on first night ?

All ships, but only a choice of 2 cheap bottles. On the Splendor last week, they also offered 50% of other bottles that night. They also extended the offer to the second night, which the cruise director oddly announced during the muster drill.

All ships, but only a choice of 2 cheap bottles. On the Splendor last week, they also offered 50% of other bottles that night. They also extended the offer to the second night, which the cruise director oddly announced during the muster drill.

Good to know thanks for sharing. We might have to take advantage of the discounted price on a better kind. Hope it will also be offered during our cruise on the Splendor next year.